||Welcome back! "It's that time again to dig back into this life we share"... Take a look at the schedule below and plan to attend these important events before School Starts September 19th.
- Aug 30th - (Correction from the 31st) Resource Library Opens at 11 a.m. - Return, Renew, and submit Curriculum Orders
- Sept. 1st - New Parent Orientation at 7:00 p.m. in the gym
- Sept. 6th - Welcome Back Event! - Attendance required for contact time
10 - 11 a.m. Morning session for families last name A through L
1 - 2 p.m. Afternoon session for families last name M through Z
- Sept. 6th - Class Registration begins
- Sept. 12th - Open Class Registration
- Sept. 13th - Picture Day - Please schedule an appointment to have your child's picture taken for school safety purposes, even if you don't plan on ordering. Thanks!
- Sept. 13th - Staff and Specialist Meeting 10:00 a.m.
- Sept. 19th - Classes Begin!
Announcing the plays for the 2016-17 school year for Drama ll students grades 9-12!:
First Semester Play: "Sherlocks Holmes and the Curious Adventure of the Clockwork Prince"- a Victorian romp set on New Years Eve 1889 where Holmes wrestles with the puzzle of the Clockwork Prince and a missing formula in a riotous race against the stroke of midnight. A playful take on a detective case, as some of the lines are said rhyming verse. Auditions to be held August 25 from 10-5, in the order of students as they have signed up in the Mothers Room at the DP campus. Also August 26 if necessary- by appointment only by having contacted me. Come to audition with your paper work filled out and 2 roles you are interested in.
Second Semester play : "Sleeping Beauty and the Beast"- follow the tale of the bumbling but good- hearted Prince Charmless as he attempts to save Princess Rose from the Wicked Faerie. A fairy tale mix up in which Prince Charmless encounters characters from many fairy tales along his journey. The wicked, the good, and the nonsensical all collide. Auditions to be held in December and will be posted.
All information of male and female roles and full story-line will be available for both plays and can be picked up at the DP campus by August 19. For any inquiries please contact me after August 19th
Sharlene Steverding 710-5688, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dancers go to www.discountdance.com and use code TP28688 for a 10% discount on your 1st order. 5% anytime after that!